Over the past few weeks, BlackBerry has sent off several beta builds of the keyboard app with numerous fixes, and improvements added. Now, all of those fixes and improvements have been wrapped up and put into the latest official build being sent out through the Google Play Store.
- The list of words your keyboard learned is cleared with this update
- Improved typing experience in Chinese or Vietnamese
- See the current language on the space bar if you set up more than one language
- Access keyboard settings by pressing and holding the settings icon above the keyboard
- Improved word predictions
- Set up a maximum of two languages for the multi-language keyboard feature
If you’re already on the beta releases, nothing here will be new to you, but if you don’t participate in the beta program, there’s plenty of fixes and changes here to check out including some improvements to prevent accidental cursor activation, improved word predictions and more! Get the latest build downloaded and let us know in the forums or the comments how it’s working for you.