A new update is now available for popular third-party Twitter app Aeries, bringing a number of bug fixes and tweaks to the Windows 10 app. In particular, users should expect an improved discover search experience, some minor UI improvements and more.
- Improved discover search experience.
- Fixed an issue where you may have to tap an inline link twice to open.
- Fixed and issue where the app could crash if you tapped an image link with inline images turned off.
- Fix for device tint colour not taking affect.
- No restart is needed for toggling tint colour.
- Fixed a potential crash when returning to the main window from another (pop out compose, image or timeline).
- Removed tint for mentions in the mentions timeline.
- Added support for feedback-hub:? urls.
- Improved method for fetching replies to statuses.
- Fixed quick reply activation from mouse actions.
- Improved auto theme switching based on sunrise / sunset.
- Various UI restyling’s and improvements.
- Some improvements to hover states and user previews.
The update should be available to download now from the Windows Store if you’re interested in checking it out. Also be aware that another update is expected to be out shortly with “more performance and bug fixes.
[Source:- Windoes Central]